About the Project
The purpose of the project is to resource churches to respond in a healthy way to the impact of tragedies, local and global, through training ordinands in good practice, careful reflection, and personal resilience.
The Project Team
The team comprises Project Director Professor Christopher Southgate, The Revd Hilary Ison, The Revd Canon Dr Carla Grosch-Miller, and (formerly) Dr Megan Warner with support from a Project Advisory Board.
Project resources currently include a select bibliography, and will be added to during the course of the project.
Latest diary entries
- meditation for Maundy Thursday
- Great resources from the US
- a meditation for the strangest of Easters
- a letter from Carla Grosch-Miller to a congregation
- Rowan Williams on the coronavirus crisis